How's the weather?

• 3 weeks later...

It's been bloody pouring here almost continuously since yesterday afternoon - with a short gap during which we could get a distinctly unspectacular view of the lunar eclipse.

This is the best part of Great Britain for rain.

MG

Was over in Wales myself yesterday. The rain followed me back over the Severn Bridge and it's been pouring ever since ! ;)

Bloody UK...

On the other hand, it does give one the opportunity to spin some more vinyl. :)

Edited by sidewinder

Somewhere between 9 and 12 F, depending on what thermometer you look at.

I just walked by the state capital building, and there was a country band playing in a tent set up on the lawn. I peeked inside, and there were about 15 people standing there pretending to enjoy themselves. That band was really loud, too. My idea of hell - as a musician and a listener. :rfr

It was pretty damn cold working outside today around 15F or so. When the weather gets cold like this "Under Armour" is the way to go for me. I should own stock in this company. I own 4 Cold Gear long sleeve shirts and a pair of bottoms and while they're not cheap, they're worth every penny when it comes to keeping you warm. I also had to wear gloves and a hood. It could have been worse though, at least the sun was out all day.