How's the weather?

It's funny.....if you check Weather.Com with any regularity, they'll usually hedge their bets by listing at least a 10-20% chance of precipitation. Even if it looks like a solid 4-day run of sun & mid-80's they'll dutifully list the 10% just to cover the bases and have some wiggle room. Today, they actually went with a 0% for my area....and it's now raining! :lol:

It's funny.....if you check Weather.Com with any regularity, they'll usually hedge their bets by listing at least a 10-20% chance of precipitation. Even if it looks like a solid 4-day run of sun & mid-80's they'll dutifully list the 10% just to cover the bases and have some wiggle room. Today, they actually went with a 0% for my area....and it's now raining! :lol:

Ain't it always the way. Not too bad here. Sunny and 45 degrees.

I guess we are going to get hit with a slush accumulation on Thursday.

Then when the sun goes down, the temp drops, everything freezes and it starts snowing. Of course, it's going to be worse out on the island. :g

I just checked weather.com and they've changed our forcast to snow on Thursday. Just cold enough to snow.

Sounds like they don't know what's really going to happen. Whatever...I work at home and the bar and fridge is stocked. :cool: