How's the weather?

No need to tell about the snow here - the most snow in Hassia since 15 years. But nothing compared to Bavaria where they are afraid of roofs caving in from the snow for weeks now!

Yeah! My friend in München sent me three pix this morning.

Here's one:

03062.jpg

Here are a few photos of Zurich - absolutely crazy! On Sunday people were skiing or boarding down the streets!

Your city is just a wee bit more beautiful than mine.

Sometimes I really hate Michigan.

But I'd prefer your weather! I was in the mountains for 3 days and had actually enough of that white stuff they call snow, but just when we returned, it started snowing like crazy down here! There must be around half a meter of snow, which I have never seen in Zurich in all my (young) life!

It snows quite a bit here. In fact, it's snowing now. All the snow melted yesterday, but it's back this morning. This winter has been fairly mild, but Michigan can bring on the snow, let me tell you.

I do like the summer's and fall's here, though. It's just the disposable "architecture" and lack of vision that sucks.

... It's just the disposable "architecture" and lack of vision that sucks.

Plenty of that around here, too - just not in the center of the city (where all the above photos have been taken - you'll note that the church with the twin towers, the "Grossmünster", is on most of them).

32 degrees here and cloudy outside of Bahstan, MA as I get ready to start my workday. Rumor has it we will have temps in the 50s by the weekend. Hardly any snow left on the ground.

Marla

Can't wait for the weekend.

Temps may exceed the upper 50s and cruise right up into the 60s. :tup

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful!

It's definitely spring here which means... time to do some serious landscaping. We took out two huge pine trees from our front yard last summer (this is the front yard that's the size of a postage stamp... yes, someone planted not one, but two pine trees in it :huh: ) and have done nothing with the yard since then. The backyard is about as bad.

Time to get the roto-tiller out! Today is looking like it'll be nice and sunny!