How's the weather?

7" of snow predicted here tomorrow. How they can be so precise, my missus and I can't imagine.

Believe it when we see it.

MG

That forecast must be serious; the milkman delivered two days worth of milk this evening.

MG

So serious that it was decided yesterday that my school would be closed today! It is nice to read the forum at that time of the day instead of being at work. By the way, we hardly had one centimetre of snow this morning! :g The weather is now back to normal........ it is raining.!

Edited by ASNL77

I've been very fortunate to had taken this week off from work and avoided pretty much the cold temps outside. The brief periods I have been outside can only by described as bone chilling. On the upside, we've had very little snow so far this winter. That's a plus in my book, since snow and ice in my line of work(mailman) makes things a heck of alot more difficult. I'll take cold temps over snow and ice any day.

Still pretty cold (lows around zero), but freakish low-snow winter is about to come to an end. Expecting a big snowstorm Tuesday night through Wednesday, possibly as much as 2 feet.

[update] Forecast snow amounts upped. In excess of 2 feet now seems likely.

Edited by T.D.

We're expected to get pounded starting shortly and lasting well into tomorrow. The forecast calls for at least a foot and a half of snow. I'm really afraid to get an update. It keeps getting worse. That said, we've been pretty spoiled here. Here it is the middle of February and this is the first snowstorm of the season. Get me through the rest of the month and I don't care what March brings. It wont last.