How's the weather?

Mid 60's in Pagosa and all the merchants are bumming because the spring breakers aren't buying ski jackets but as Scott (Parkertown)knows Colorado weather can turn on a dime especially in March and April.

Yep...that's why I ALWAYS carry a jacket, at least in the car.

I keep waiting for the impending doom a heavy spring storm can bring... :w:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Booful here - pity the back garden retaining wall (retaining next door's patio, 6' higher than our garden) started falling over, so the builders had to take it down and have only just relaid the foundations, resulting in bags of cement, retaining wall blocks, wheelbarrows etc etc all over our garden. This fortnight will probably be the only summer we'll see this year.

MG

Just beautiful!

Clear, sunny and crisp this morning.

Seems the city has been deserted for this Easter Sunday.

One of those rare days where the City seems to belong to you.

Few cars, rare buses.

One morning to be enjoyed before the city gets invaded in the afternoon!

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday was beautiful until around 7:00pm or so, when a nasty line of thunderstorms rushed in. I've been putting gutter guards on my eaves, but haven't finished yet, which means I hadn't the chance to completely clean them. Within minutes, water was literally pouring over the sides of a couple of my gutters, directly in the places that always leak right into the basement. So in the middle of an incredible downpour, I had to go get my extension ladder and clean out the clogs, or face water in my basement (where my recording/practice space).

Fun!

Today is drizzly and overcast.