Happy birthday sheldonm...

Happy Birthday! :party:

I'm reminded of the scene from When Harry Met Sally when Billy Crystal's character explains to Meg Ryan's that contrary to her claims she certainly did not have great sex with "Sheldon"--"Oh yeah SHELDON, you're an animal SHELDON, give it to me SHELDON"--If she did she "wouldn't be here with him" but would still be with "Sheldon The Wonder Schlong." :g

Thanks for all the warm wishes on my birthday!!! Unlike Deus, I only get one birthday a year and really appreciate each of you taking time out from your busy day to wish me well. I probably won't be tipping any hops tonight but will be opening some of Napa's finest :wacko: during dinner with my better half. I also hope to open a few packages fill with music (or at least a certificate or two from Mosaic). I have six sisters so the odds are pretty good! In regards to Noj's post, I'm not sure what to say except I've heard those words many times before (the "oh yeah, you're an animal, give it to me" words) ^_^. Thanks again to all!

Mark