Stupid Question Corner

JSngry

Ok, so you know your Jazz 101 pretty well, but there's some things that you probably should know, but don't, or there's some things you THINK are probably "stupid questions" so you're afraid to ask them, but if you don't ask them, you'll never know, right?

So I have taken it upon myself to create this sanctuary whre anybody can ask anything without fear of being told how stupid they are, or why didn't they look it up first (maybe because they prefer the informal personal interaction of a cyber community?), or anything like that.

Only one rule here - no ninnies allowed. Anybody violating this rule gets grilled by Chuck Nessa, Larry Kart, and Chris Albertson about the stuff that THEY know, and failing the test gets you smacked upside the head with a lead shovel (and I've made arrangements w/Home Depot to keep a steady supply a-comin') by the assaultant of my choice (and I know some REALLY "interesting" people in that regard). So if you think you're just too fucking hip and all that shit, stay away from this forum. I've been hit by that lead shovel once or twice in my lifetime, and trust me - it hurts.

This forum is now officially open - show your ass w/o fear, and learn what it is that you've been too afraid to find out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does enitnerrut mean?

This is a question I now know the answer to. Yet something that made me feel darned ignorant when I discoverd the true meaning of the word. Somebody at the BNBB had to explain the meaning to me. I always thought it was a new-fangled word derived from one of the languages of Africa. doah.gif

So why is it you don't get Miles again John?

:w

I'm too lazy to reply. search the board dammit. the answer is there. :rmad:

;)

Hey Hey Hey!

What is that - an answer???

This is the "Stupid Question Corner". It says nothing about answers, especially stupid answers! We'll have none of that here! ;)

BTW - I started this thread last night whilst in a hurry to leave for work, and forgot to mention that it's in no way meant to be an "Ask Jim" thread. If it were that, there'd most likely be more questions unaswered than answered. Shoulda' made that clear up front. Sorry.