Happy Birthday J Larsen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I had a great 30th. My Australian cousin/very close friend flew in for the party (we did it last night so people could take today to recover). My pals and I took up the entire back garden of my local pub and had a blast yesterday afternoon, then went on a mad barhopping tour of the E. Village and Lower East Side. Today I took my cousin walking around the city. He just hopped in a cab to head back to the airport. About as good of a birthday weekend as I could hope for.

Thanks! I had a great 30th. My Australian cousin/very close friend flew in for the party (we did it last night so people could take today to recover). My pals and I took up the entire back garden of my local pub and had a blast yesterday afternoon, then went on a mad barhopping tour of the E. Village and Lower East Side. Today I took my cousin walking around the city. He just hopped in a cab to head back to the airport. About as good of a birthday weekend as I could hope for.

Happy bee-lated b-day, J Larsen! I coulda swore I went to high school witcha.

Which high school?

Which high school?

Hmm, I was right. Thanks for the e-mail.

Edited by trane_fanatic

• 1 year later...