alocispepraluger102

what are you drinking right now?

2,086 posts in this topic

This turns out to be my favourite Italian white wine, glad my store got a new batch:

16074_0.jpg

momone-11.jpg

The finest Rivesaltes rouge I ever had - just opened a bottle of 2010 vintage.

I've had the flu for a few days already and so far I'd figure I shouldn't touch any alcohol. Right now I'm letting some red port wine ease my throat. I'll probably regret this in the morning, but right now it gives some comfort.

718AyCu88KL._SL1500_.jpg

My favourite wine during my university student days - it was on the menu of my gang's favourite Italian restaurant. When dry wines were called for more and more they dropped it, and this traditional type of white wine fom the Orvieto region almost vanished. It's hard to find outside of Italy, but finally I succeeded in finding an import source - still my favourite taste, it turns out.

Edited by mikeweil

After finishing my tax form (well almost but the site was overcrowded) I think I deserve a glass of nice wine, so I've just poured myself a glass of Merlot. Cheers, guys and gals! :)

01yix8z58z7ba_375x500.jpg

Leonardo Chianti Riserva 2010

Edited by erwbol

a Tempranillo as red as a ruby

Is that with or without bubbles, jb? I like the Evian from the lake of Geneva, only without bubbles for me. Out here just from the tap since that is good enough for me, but hey if it needs to be from a bottle..

Edited by page

foto_1.jpg

2269926_orig.jpg

image.jpg

Last night, Jopen Adriaan Wit. Jopen beer is brewed in Haarlem's Jopenkerk, which functions as brewery, cafe, and restaurant.

2_4989010_3.jpg

That's a tasty brand, I love it, too, and my wife - we recently decided to always have some bottles in store.

Next after supper, a glass of this:

Muscat-liten.jpg

Coffee.

Hot.

Black.

And in a cup.

Yes Mike, I drink a few litres (sometimes more) of sparkling mineral water a day. . . and that is one of my favorites, ice cold.

Right now, a cup of this, my absolute favorite coffee.

img_1508.jpg?w=610

61212_royal_first_flush_2015.jpg

My favourite tea. Ambootia Royal First Flush.

I drink more than a litre of Darjeeling tea a day, mostly regular first flush, as the tea I'm drinking now is only available in the spring and is twice as expensive.

Leffe.6.beers.jpg

Got hooked on the blonde in Belgium last week. Brought back 18 bottles of blonde, brun and ruby.

Rather fancy the Xmas one!  

2 minutes ago, A Lark Ascending said:

Leffe.6.beers.jpg

Got hooked on the blonde in Belgium last week. Brought back 18 bottles of blonde, brun and ruby.

Rather fancy the Xmas one!  

Loved it and drunk copious amounts since discovering it in Paris 20 years or so ago. You should find the blonde and, less so, the brun easily in Notts' supermarkets

Well, there's a project for the next week. Hunting down the Leffe shops.