Welcome to the new forum!

Jim Alfredson

I wonder if it has to do with how old your version of the Flash plugin is, since Bright Moments was saying he couldn't see the mp3 player (which is Flash based).

Uploaded the recent one, at least i hope, something called Adobe Flash player and still same problem regarding your posts, where is supposed to be the mp3 player ?

Edited by Van Basten II

I wonder if it has to do with how old your version of the Flash plugin is, since Bright Moments was saying he couldn't see the mp3 player (which is Flash based).

Uploaded the recent one, at least i hope, something called Adobe Flash player and still same problem regarding your posts, where is supposed to be the mp3 player ?

There is an mp3 player embedded in my first post, right above the YouTube video. It is a flash-based player.

Can you try the site in a different browser?

Things seem to be working perfectly well on Opera (latest version). Sorry I missed Aggie's vertical party last night...

Jim, about the quotes, here's a good example:

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=56129

Posts #14 and #15 are readable, they have an empty line between the quoted and the post's own text, but post #16 doesn't and it's indeed pretty hard to figure out where the new post begins!

looks great in firefox... if you still want to see vertical posts and the like, try IE 7 [didn't actually manage to post with that one...]

thank you Jim!

edit to add: the option to add attachment to posts is only available in IE to me though... weird if i'm right ....

Edited by Niko

Glad I missed all the teething problems. Many congratulations on the conversion, Jim.

But I don't like typing in Times New Roman (or whatever this is called). I can't think of anything to say in Latin. Can I change my default font?

Next question - how?

MG

Oh, it comes out OK once it's posted.

MG

I have another quibble... no matter what site I'm looking at, there's always one "element" that doesn't load.

On the right side of the browser's (latest Opera, version 10.10 that is) address bar, it keeps telling me that "Elements 94/95" (or 58/59 or whatever) have loaded and the site just keeps loading, no matter how long it's been open.

Also I can't see where to upload attachments.

Trying to share an image with a link now:

2251826922_63d362cbd9.jpg?v=0

When I try to post images of album covers on the new forum, this is all I get. 31IXV76kWUL._SL160_AA115_.jpg Where am I going wrong?

Any answers to this one?

the magnificient goldberg posted this in "what music did you buy today" - you got an extra "http://" in there...

Yes, thanks Niko. Got it sorted now! :)

Just looked at the members list. What is reputation? And how do I acquire one? :rolleyes:

Look to the lower right of the screen and you will see a green plus sign and a red subtract sign. You can vote a post UP (you liked it) or DOWN (you didn't like it), as on Digg, Reddit, Slashdot, etc. Sometimes called Karma.

I do really enjoy the new look. That said, someone asked in an earlier post about the location feature which is now missing. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but one of the cool things about this place is seeing the many different folks who post here from all around the globe. Any chance this will be revived at some future date?