Gene Ludwig - last recording

Jim Alfredson

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sending the CD so promptly! (It's been here for a while.)

Really a very nice album. And Gene's sidemen are very good - actually the whole band and the quality of the music make a much higher impression on me than the Scott Hamilton album with Gene Ludwig, which sounds a bit lame in comparison. I'm glad i got this.

Thanks for sending the CD so promptly! (It's been here for a while.)

Really a very nice album. And Gene's sidemen are very good - actually the whole band and the quality of the music make a much higher impression on me than the Scott Hamilton album with Gene Ludwig, which sounds a bit lame in comparison. I'm glad i got this.

Hi Mike, thanks for your positive comments. I am really proud of Gene on this project, he had this vision for so many years. This band is awesome, all Pittsburgh cats. Gene loved to showcase the talents in his hometown and this is the 4th CD that he used Pittsburgh musicians. Many record execs thought that was a bad move, but Gene didn't care. The music is out there....

• 1 year later...

Missed this before. Can I still get a copy, Jim?

MG

Yes, you can buy them on the Big O website: http://www.big-o-records.com/zen-cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23&zenid=7e2679ef2ef84f290d14e2a9f0281f8e

Pattye Ludwig

Thank you Pattye. I'm fasting at present, because I've bought so many albums in the last couple of months. WIll get this pretty soon.

MG