Jim Alfredson

Jim Alfredson's Dirty Fingers - A Tribute To Big John Patton

120 posts in this topic

The YouTube link in the latest update isn't working?

My Valentine is a ballad written by Paul McCartney. We gave it the ol' "Further Adventures of Jimmy & Wes" treatment. It doesn't really have much to do with Patton but it was such a great take, I had to put it on there. Plus it will probably get a lot of airplay, which is always good. :)

Patton had interesting taste in'covers', so maybe that's the connection?

The link in post #46 does not work. It gives a no permission error message. Of course it must work for Jim, as he is the admin.

The link in post #46 does not work. It gives a no permission error message. Of course it must work for Jim, as he is the admin.

That's an attachment of the album art. It does show up for me. Strange. Anyone else not seeing it?

"You do not have permission to view this attachment."

"You do not have permission to view this attachment."

For what it's worth, I had the same problem too. On my laptop, and also on my phone. Not a big deal though, of course.

same thing here ... but hey, the cover looks classy! :tup

The new CDs are here!

newCDs.JPG

I'm in NY right now for the weekend. I'll start mailing when I get back. I still have to duplicate the DVDs (which I'm doing locally and will only take a day). We're almost there!

The title is no longer The Way I Feel.

It's Jim Alfredson's Dirty Fingers - A Tribute To Big John Patton

attachicon.gifScreen shot 2013-09-13 at 2.37.35 PM.png

Strange - no matter how I try, it always says: "Sorry, you don't have permission to view this attachment!"

Can't wait to hear this!

Bertrand.

So happy to find my cd and DVD sitting on my doorstep this afternoon. Congratulations Jim! The music is smoking and moves directly to the top of my playlist. I've heard the occasional Organissimo cut on Sirius or XM; any chance of some airplay for this project?

Thanks, Stephen. I have our same radio promoter, Mitchell Feldman, working this one so you should hear it on SiriusXM and more.

Got mine today - sounds GREAT!

Nice to see some of our fellow board members names in the liner, too.

Am I likely to see this one at any retailer as a CD? I'm still looking for the previous CD. Haven't seen one new, and - no surprise - no one seems to be selling any into the used market.

Got mine this evening. The music is great, and the sound is fantastic. Well done!

Am I likely to see this one at any retailer as a CD? I'm still looking for the previous CD. Haven't seen one new, and - no surprise - no one seems to be selling any into the used market.

Should I not have sent one to the address you provided?

Gee, get those international orders in the mail now, willya? ;)

I can hardly hold off listening to the files - which I got without any trouble, there was an error message on the first page, but if you pursue, you can still access them (might be worth telling those who run into problem, in order to save your own server some load).

Anyway, I really want to first listen to this on CD! Looking forward an awful lot! :excited: