Rooster_Ties

Goofy stuff on the web

969 posts in this topic

Yup, it's still funny after all of these months later. :tup

My son and I watched it last night. Hilarious. The slapping machine got me silly. Still, what the heck kind of show was that? And who was the non-Asian contestant - though he could sing a mean Karaoke. :D

That's Ernesto Hoost, a Dutch kickboxing champion. He travels a lot to Japan for matches, I think, so he's probably fairly popular there.

Here's another in the "Japanese humiliation humor" category:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNsDp2N6yM...m?link_id=18151

My son and I watched it last night. Hilarious. The slapping machine got me silly. Still, what the heck kind of show was that? And who was the non-Asian contestant - though he could sing a mean Karaoke. :D

That's Ernesto Hoost, a Dutch kickboxing champion. He travels a lot to Japan for matches, I think, so he's probably fairly popular there.

Here's another in the "Japanese humiliation humor" category:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNsDp2N6yM...m?link_id=18151

I'd be pissed.

The Youtube cops got to it! Too much fun was had by all.

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

JM - I guess the moral is you can't snooze when these links are posted ;)

the 2nd one has more of Ernesto Hoost

Sorry, I couldn't endure this alone...

http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister.html

That is just warped- and FUNNY! I watched it with my son, and when he was little I would read to him every night. His favorites were the tongue twister books, so watching this with him was especially funny. I'm glad they didn't have anything like this then! Ouch!!!

That second contestant looked familiar...didn't he get the bejeezus kicked out of him in one of the library shows?

Ali G fans have probably already seen this, but here's a segment where Borat learns about American dating. Here he learns about American democracy. "In Kazakhstan, women can vote but horse cannot!"

Guy

Ali G fans have probably already seen this, but here's a segment where Borat learns about American dating. Here he learns about American democracy. "In Kazakhstan, women can vote but horse cannot!"

Guy

That is hilarious! Thanks

That second contestant looked familiar...didn't he get the bejeezus kicked out of him in one of the library shows?

Looks like it to me too.

Guy

Looks like it to me too.

Guy

Three of them were from the library show. Two contestants and the host.