Which Mosaic Are You Enjoying Right Now?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ron... How's the Brookmeyer... I actually bought it and then when I was feeling overextended ($$$$) with my Mosaic purchases, I sent it back...

:huh:

I like it a lot. :tup FWIW, I got it from Mosaic about a month and a half ago, and my set is number 4323. I know they don't sell the Selects in exact sequential order (unlike the big boxes), but my understanding is that they get their Select stock in prenumbered batches that are generally sequential. If that's true, this one could go OOP pretty quickly. :o

Damn... couldn't you tell me it was awful... Something in the vein of Sun Ra meets Paul Desmond meets Kenny G.... ?

:(

Oh well.... guess can I find a reason I didn't need $50....

Hey Ron... How's the Brookmeyer... I actually bought it and then when I was feeling overextended ($$$$) with my Mosaic purchases, I sent it back...

:huh:

I like it a lot. :tup FWIW, I got it from Mosaic about a month and a half ago, and my set is number 4323. I know they don't sell the Selects in exact sequential order (unlike the big boxes), but my understanding is that they get their Select stock in prenumbered batches that are generally sequential. If that's true, this one could go OOP pretty quickly. :o

Can't find anything interesting about Harry Connick--he bores me. Don't tell me there's a Mosaic featuring him!

Storm P, on the other hand, is among my favorite humorists--In my childhood, Christmas wasn't Christmas without the annual Storm P book.

storm23aar.jpg

Saxofonen er det eneste Instrument, som lyder ens, mens man lærer at spille, og naar man har lært det!

Sorry for the slight detour--back to Mosaic.