Which Mosaic Are You Enjoying Right Now?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles Davis Complete in a Silent Way Sessions record 2 - this set still has a strange sound quality to me. It is a little flat and lacking oomph - maybe getting a couch in the living room this weekend will help, but the effect is far more pronounced on this set than on my other records.

Today I made a Mosaic purchase that I believe will forever change my life. I bought the Django Reinhardt set, and by early next week I will be sitting back, pretending I am listening to it in a smoky Paris cafe while reading Sartre.

How existential! :cool:

Can we come to the cafe???

Today I made a Mosaic purchase that I believe will forever change my life. I bought the Django Reinhardt set, and by early next week I will be sitting back, pretending I am listening to it in a smoky Paris cafe while reading Sartre.

How existential! :cool:

I'm enjoying the fact that I finally got a shipping confirmation for my Roach set - phew! The Berigan still hasn't arrived, so I'm looking forward a lot to both of these! During the wait, I'll try and make my way all through the Mildred Bailey, a great one, in my opinion!