BFT #16 Signup

Dan Gould

Since I harp on other people for not hewing to the schedule, I guess I better get my thread started.

The details:

1) Since the PM and Email function of the board is iffy at best, please email me direct: dangould@hotmail.com

2) Its a two-disc BFT, with Theme. I know, pretty ironic after I was one who suggested setting limits. However, what started out as a single disc with theme plus bonus disc quickly became a double disc test. What can I say? I had a lot to share; and for those of you who haven't done this yet, I can only say, if you have any anal-retentive or compulsive tendencies, you really shouldn't do a BFT, it only exacerbates those tendencies. So I strongly suggest that you resign your position, that way I can sign up again and do this yet a third time sometime before John Kerry's second term. ;)

3) I've got 25 sets ready to go when the time comes, but, unless signups decline in the dog days of August, I would appreciate European assistance.

OK, here's the list:

MartyJazz

Catesta

Brad Lewin

Tom Storer

dutchmanx

RDK (says he can't sit any more out, he loves these too darn much! ;)

Tjobbe

mikeweil

Bright Moments

king ubu

Marcus Oliveira

couw

deus62

White Lightning

Simon Tucker

Brownie

Peter Johnson

Noj

Jim R.

Jim Dye

John B.

Big Al

Stefan Wood

Man with the Golden Arm

take5

Street singer

Cannonball Addict

Tooter

Randy Hersom

Adam

So, we're at 30, which means no August drop-off after all.

Latest Update (August 16):

Adam is in just under the gun. However, that exhausts my capacity to handle more signups myself.

CDs shipped to both Europe and the States on Friday, so if there are any further last minute signups, hopefully they can be taken care of by a relatively close-by prior recipient.

Thanks for your understanding and to everyone who's signed up.

Edited by Dan Gould

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad and Catesta are in, I definitely need to plan to burn a few more at this rate. Still taking submissions; but I will ship to far=reaching places like Russia, South America and Israel on Monday, Europe to follow probably mid-week. I don't want to interfere with Marcus, but since mine is two discs, it probably won't hurt to give some people a longer chance to live with it, if they are so inclined.

And I promise I'll get an updated list up soon! But work was crazy, and the Mexican restaurant is calling to me ... soon, after the refried beans, I will be returning that call. :g