Proposed jazz gig for DC area members

bertrand

I don't know if the coupon is online, but the blurb on the hardcopy seems to imply that you need an original.

I was able to fish out two more coupons from the recycling bin at work, so I have 3 so far. I may get two more tomorrow. The coupon is for a free cover (vs. $5).

There is no official minimum, but I think they assume that those sitting at tables from which you can actually see the band are spending a bit of money on food or drink. I plan to eat dinner there, but I'm sure you can just get an appetizer or a glass of wine or something. Caveat: the food is pricey; the cheapest thing is a salad for $10-$11, but most dishes are $16-$18. I think the musicians are paid out of this food surcharge, however.

I hope some of you can join me on 10/1; it should be fun. I'll try to get more coupons.

I'll up this thread as we get closer to the date.

Bertrand.

Edited by bertrand

Upping this only because now I'm not so sure I can go - my wife is sick, so I may have to hang out with my son that night.

I'm still trying to go, so if you are interested at all send me a PM with a phone number to reach you on Friday - I'll know at the last minute. If I can't make it, but you want a coupon, maybe I can somehow get that to you depending on where you are on Friday.

Bertrand.

• 2 weeks later...