BFT # 19 Sign-Up Thread

Dmitry

Unfortunately I haven't been posting and reading much of the board because I've been pretty tied up with with work lately :wacko: , but I've made a commitment to host a BFT so long ago that a welcome change from work will only do me good.

Hopefully you won't find my test repetitious and overly peadantic and uninteresting, so whoever wants to sign up, please email me at drzorge@mail.ru

I am going to mail the disks on Friday, October 22nd.

Edited by Dmitry

Gentlemen, there will be a slight delay in mailing. I'm working 2 jobs now, 180 miles apart :wacko: ; just came back home to NY and will spend tonight burning the cd-rs for you, will mail them on Monday, Tuesday the latest.

So far there are 20 participants, the dead-line for sign-up is tonight, otherwise I won't be able to handle the volume.

Edited by Dmitry

Gentlemen, there will be a slight delay in mailing. I'm working 2 jobs now, 180 miles apart :wacko: ; just came back home to NY and will spend tonight burning the cd-rs for you, will mail them on Monday, Tuesday the latest.

So far there are 20 participants, the dead-line for sign-up is tonight, otherwise I won't be able to handle the volume.

D, no big deal.

Good thing you're "RAM TOUGH". ;)

Here's the list of the BFT # 19 participants.

I apologize but this is it. If anyone missed the sign-up boat, please contact John B and Big Al who graciously offered to help the late-comers. I'm taking off for RI tomorrow and won't be back in NY till Friday, therefore the sign-up is over. Wife will mail all of your cd-r's tomorrow.

catesta [*]

Big Al [*]

JSngry [*]

Jim Dye [*]

Noj [*]

cannonball-addict [*]

Peter Johnson [*]

John B [*]

Dan Gould [*]

Tooter [*]

sidewinder [via Tooter] [*]

brownie [*]

couw [*]

Michael Weil [via couw] [*]

deus62 [via couw] [*]

Marcus Oliveira

Tom Storer [via brownie]

king ubu [via brownie]

Fent99 [via Tooter]

Brother Logic [via Tooter]

Bright Moments

dutchmanx

Adam

Jim R

Stefan Wood

MartyJazz

EKE BBB - you sent me an Organissimo PM instead of an email, like I was asking. I just saw it in my Inbox. Unfortunately I won't be able to burn you a cd-r. Perhaps someone from the above list will help you out.

Edited by Dmitry