Effronics

"IF I WAS PRINCE OF ENGLAND THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING EVER CAUSE I WOULD OFFICALLY INSTALL YES AS THE PRIME MINISTER- ALL 5 CURRENT MEMBERS "

"AIDS SUCKS AND SO DOES HUNGRY PEOPLE."

"LISTEN GUYS, IM NOT SAYING SHE WAS A PERFECT FEAMLE SPECIMEN. BUT HELL, IT WASNT HER FAULT SHE WAS BORN INTO THAT UPPER CLASS BRITSH CHICK. 2 RICH BRITISH BITCHES JUST HAPPENED TO CONCEIVE HER AND SHE WAS BORN AND BECAME A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN."

Note - don't want to lose some of these gems as threads get buried....thought one place to compile them might come in handy (and these three are just from the current "Colandar" thread B-)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY LETS NOT ALL GANG UP ON ARIC JUST BECAUS HIS CAPS LOCK STICKS AND IT SUCKS BEING HUNGARY AND PRINCESS DI WAS SUCH A HOTTIE AND YOU KNOW SHE WAS

AND HE THINKS YES OUGHT TO RUN ENGLAND OR AT LEAST BE IN CHARGE OF WHAT EVER THE PRIMINISTER IS IN CHARGE OF THERE;

WE ALL NOW ERIC GOES OVER THE LINE NOW AND THEN BUT WHEN HES NO THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE OR TELLING EVERY BODY HOW REALLY HOT PRICNESS DI WAS HES REALLY NOT ALL THAT BAD OF A GUY TO HAVE AROND. DONT YOU THINK??HELL YEAH HES GOOD TO HAVE AROUND

GOD I WISH THERE WAS MORE THREDS SAVED FROM THE OLD BLUNOTE BOARD WITH ARIKS FINEST.IF ANY BODY HAS ANY THEY NEED TO POST THEM HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU FORGET. THIS

MUST BE SOMETHING PEOPLE CAN SEE AND NOT FORGET. HEY I JUST DISCOVERED THAT TRYING TO POST LIKE ARIC LEADS TO REALLY POUNDING THE KEYBOARD.DONT KNOW IF THATS FROM THE EFFECT OF THE CAPSLOCK OR MAYBE ITS LIKE THAT STANISLOVSKY METHODACTING THING WHERE WHEN YOU TRY TO REALLY ACT LIKE SOMEONE IT REALLY HELPS TO REALLY ACT LIKE THEM TO THE POINT WHEN YOU START TO BECOME THEM AT LEST ALITTLE BIT. I BETTER STOP THIS POST NOW BEFORE THIS STARTS TO RUB OFF ON ALL MY OTHER

LETS TRY TO CODIFY EFFRONICS SO WE CAN ALL CONVERSE EFFECTIVELY OK NON CAPS ARE OFFICIALLY HERE BY BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.THATS FINAL AND PUNCTUATION MARKS ARE DISCORAGED TOO UNLESS USED CREATIVLY

SPELLING ERRORS ARE BEST DONE VERY SELECTIVELY WITH BONUS POINTS FOR MOST CREATIVLY NEARLY RIGHT SPELLINGS WITH UNINTENDED DOUBLE ENTAND I MEAN DOUBLE MEANING.S

PEOPLE CAN HONE THERE SKILLS AND PRACTICE HERE LIKE WOODSHEDDING ONLY WITH EFFRONICS.HEY MAYBE SOMEBODY CAN COME UP WITH SOME SORT OF HOOKED ON EFFRONICS THING!

One thing you folks should remember is that in the BNBB days, when Aric was baited, he'd bite. Since his joining this board -- while he's said some odd things and made some kooky suggestions -- he's been amazingly well-behaved. The vast majority of his current bites are now clearly made in jest.

I'm hopeful this thread is meant more as an affectionate tribute to Mr. Effron than it is a mockery. (Never in my wildest dreams have I imagined typing that last sentence but you've forced me into it. :alien: )

Just my $.02

Carry on.

(Where in hell is Sangrey. Isn't it his job to be a voice of reason? :w )

Chaney's correct, at least as far as my original intent. I wanted to capture some of the classic quotations that just HAVE to be preserved, and thought it would be nice to have them all together somewhere.

HECK I ALMOST FEEL LIKE DELETING THIS THREAD JUST CUZ I HAD TO EXPLAIN IT...

with all due respect and an old senile anecdote, but ...

about a dozen years ago, and long before the BNBB, i tore a page from the free 'Tower Records Pulse' magazine. they had a column in every issue where folk would lay up their desert island tens. they were always drivel and stuff that would drive me from any shore. anyways, the one i ripped - as it reminded me of the Voice's "Cool 20" column - was posted via mail by one aric effron and "he was only 17" as his signature implied.

aric .... post that up for us if you gots it.

I think the Lou Donaldson thread was floating around here at one point. That ought to be part of any permanent Effronics repository. Also, as I recall, some of the responses to that post were even funnier than the post itself.

Personally, I think Aric is fine. If you compare the new and improved Aric to the older BNBB model, there's really no comparison. He's ramped it down (dare I say it...matured) and noticibly so. Sure he's wacky, sure he's nuts, but weren't we all, at least at some point? Besides, he's a jazz fan. How bad can he be?

Up over and out.

Somebody has got to find a post of Aric's (sorry, ARIC'S) that is followed by an Aric to English translation by MilesDavis. That used to be my favorite part. I think there's a translation with the Lou Donaldson story that is absolutely classic.