Effronics

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this case, I think the offender recently went through a by-pass operation where the brain was bypassed and the computer keyboard cable was implanted directly to his rectum! If he squeezes his butt cheeks the right way, the keyboard types out "Hellyeah!" all by itself.

[This message has been edited by TOD IRZYK (edited July 07, 2001).]

:lol:

Is this case, I think the offender recently went through a by-pass operation where the brain was bypassed and the computer keyboard cable was implanted directly to his rectum! If he squeezes his butt cheeks the right way, the keyboard types out "Hellyeah!" all by itself.

[This message has been edited by TOD IRZYK (edited July 07, 2001).]

:lol:

sounds like Naked Lunch to me...

Aric's cool with me, even though he threatened to kill me yesterday.

The smack he was talking to Warne's son was not cool, however. You don't say shit like that to somebody you don't know.

so I gather you actually know aric then?

In the cyber sense, yes.

And I don't get personal the way he did, asking where the money went and stuff like that.

Bad form.

wtf is this crap

I agree with USE.

Can't start threads to make fun of other posters. I realize that most of these comments are friendly, but if we allow this then others will feel free to start threads to mock other boardmembers. I don't think this is right; and USE has consistently cracked down on it in the past.

wtf is this crap

I agree with USE.

Can't start threads to make fun of other posters. I realize that most of these comments are friendly, but if we allow this then others will feel free to start threads to mock other boardmembers. I don't think this is right; and USE has consistently cracked down on it in the past.

I'm not so sure I agree with you-was anything done with the thread Johnny E started a few days ago with berigan's, weizen's and my head blowing up from some stupid cartoon? I'd call that borderline mocking, or at least baiting. Nothing ever seems to happen to good ol johnny

wtf is this crap

I agree with USE.

I'm not so sure I agree with you-was anything done with the thread Johnny E started a few days ago with berigan's, weizen's and my head blowing up from some stupid cartoon? I'd call that borderline mocking, or at least baiting. Nothing ever seems to happen to good ol johnny

I definitely had that thread in mind when I made my comments. But didn't USE or B3er make some comment regarding the inappropriateness of it? I can't remember for sure.

I'm not so sure I agree with you-was anything done with the thread Johnny E started a few days ago with berigan's, weizen's and my head blowing up from some stupid cartoon? I'd call that borderline mocking, or at least baiting.

I never saw this. You can use the report to mod button for things like that. I don't even know why this is still open. I figure b3-er will just reopen it anyway.

I don't think we should make fun of other posters but Claude bringing that up had me laughin'. Still not sure after 4 years if Hank would still want him for his number 1 fan. You can say many things about Aric but he loves Hank. That can't be too bad, lovin' Hank. That's something we all can relate to.