Effronics

"******DEAR BLUE NOTE RECORDS::: if hot chicks with big tits start wearing blue note shirts like depicted on this months 4-24-04 BILLBOARD magazine, people are going to go crazy for having two good things combined into one and it might cause too many people to go nuts. so please do not put these following lps on shirts ever:

---Dimentions & Extensions (sam reevers)

---The Rumproller (lee morgan)

---Free Form (db)

---The complete Grant Green Quartet sessions with sonny clark, vol. 1"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"MY DREAM IS TO GO BEHIND THE COUNTER AND EAT THE DOUGHNUTS THE SECOND AFTER THEY COME OUT OF THE GLAZING PART OF THE CONVEYER BELT, BUT BEFORE THEY GO INTO THE DRYING PART. I WANT TO EAT THEM RIGHT OFF THE BELT UNTIL I CANT EAT ANY MORE."

"OH MY GOD. I AM SO HAPPY. YOU GUYS WONT BELIEVE WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY FROM A FAR AWAY COUNTRY. FUCKING: WARNE QUARTET IN ENGLAND, 75, LEE AND WARNE, THE VERY NEXT DAY, AND THEIR BAND, 2 CDS OF WARNE AND SAL MOSCA QUARTET IN 1979, THE LEGENDARY 11-22-81 VILLAGE VANGUARD SHOW IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOREVER. WARNES BEST SHOW EVER. LEE AND ZOOT IN ENGLAND IN 1958 (BONUS) AND WARNE QT. AT DONTES, 1985. EXCUSE ME NOW I HAVE TO GO JIZZ ALL OVER MYSELF"

"no but he talked about when hes sandwiching a chick w/ another dude hes usually on the bottom and he doesnt like that cause sometimes he was saying the 2 dudes, their balls slap against eachother"

Did he really post that?

Someone should point out that if balls are slapping against each other, it really doesn't matter if you're on the bottom or not ... :wacko::blink::ph34r:

"no but he talked about when hes sandwiching a chick w/ another dude hes usually on the bottom and he doesnt like that cause sometimes he was saying the 2 dudes, their balls slap against eachother"

Did he really post that?

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=8820

Ah yes ... forgive me, but the reference to 'sandwiching' made me think of LD and his "sammitch" and honestly, that didn't sound like something LD would have mentioned in the infamous phone call.

Even though some of this crap is funny (funny like I can't believe he wrote that) and I posted a couple of things, I have to agree with deus. It's as if we're picking on him. It's not like one of those roasts. We should delete this or move on. I'm sure we all say stuff that's a little outrageous.