What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Iron Maiden, Flight 666 in HD. A documentary of the 2008 tour.

1241405724-iron-maiden-flight-666.jpg

These guys still sound flawless. The hair was standing up on the back of my neck during the music clips.

I might add, Dickinson flying the plane carrying all the band, crew and equipment is damn impressive.

Watched the Season 2 finale of Mad Men last night to prepare for the start of Season 3 this Sunday.

:tup

I'm psyched! Can't wait to see what happens between Don, Duck and the newly merged agency. I have a feeling Don either ends up in charge or goes his own way.

Yeah.

Duck thought he had Don over a barrel when he got himself appointed president of the newly merged subsidiary---then he finds out Don doesn't have a contract AND is a partner with 12%! Ha! Fuck you, Duck!

(I'm also watching Season 2 on DVD but won't be able to catch up before Sunday. That's OK, though; I'm pretty sure I caught all of Season 2 when it was telecast.

Edited by BruceH

Watching a great quarter final between Nadal and Del Potro taking place right now in Montreal. Del Potro just won the first set on a tie breaker. This is the first tournament for Rafa since his injury. Sooner today Federe who was also back in action after his paternity leave was eliminated in what was a very spectacular and eventful game by the Frenchman Tsonga.

The game has taken a sour turn after his heartbreaking loss in the first set, Nadal seems deflated, he has lost twice his serve, Del Potro is leading 3-0.

Oh yeah, we had an ATP first in the competition as all top eight seeded players advanced to the quarters. But it seems that the two top seeds won't be part of the semis.

Edited by Van Basten II

Sports evening, saw Del Potro add another scalp as he eliminated Roddick, will face Murray in the finals. Think the Argentine is going to be a sleeper for the US Open.

Watched also two boxing cards, a bit of the PPV involving Jones Jr and Lacy but mostly the Top Rank one featuring Nonito Donaire against a quite tough Rafael Concepcion.

Sports evening, saw Del Potro add another scalp as he eliminated Roddick, will face Murray in the finals. Think the Argentine is going to be a sleeper for the US Open.

Watched also two boxing cards, a bit of the PPV involving Jones Jr and Lacy but mostly the Top Rank one featuring Nonito Donaire against a quite tough Rafael Concepcion.

You have coverage??? Well, I would've been watching that if I had the proper channel to watch it on!!! Del Potro won four titles last year during the US Open series, so I'm not surprised he's doing well this year too. I think the man's surface is hardcourt period. But yes, I agree with you too. Del Potro has a great shot at this grandslam title; he will give any of the top players a run for their money.

You have coverage??? Well, I would've been watching that if I had the proper channel to watch it on!!! Del Potro won four titles last year during the US Open series, so I'm not surprised he's doing well this year too. I think the man's surface is hardcourt period. But yes, I agree with you too. Del Potro has a great shot at this grandslam title; he will give any of the top players a run for their money.

The competition is held in my hometown,so tv from here broadcasts it, you are aware that by digging a bit you can find webcasts online.

The competition is held in my hometown,so tv from here broadcasts it, you are aware that by digging a bit you can find webcasts online.

You're one lucky cat. But, concerning webcasts, I have the ATP website saved in my favorites and they're not very useful. I'm all ears (or eyes, if you will :P ) for suggestions.