BT31 - Sign in

tjobbe

As Catesta started the discussion on his BT30 disk, I would like to kick off the BT31 sign-on thread already. I will send out a single CDR this time although I'm still not sure about two tracks.

CAn you please send me your postal addresses (incl your Big-O nick names please) to

BT31@tjobbe.de

If some of you want to help me with some US distribution I would be happy to accept volunteers :blush: .

Best regards, Tjobbe

EDITED to list BT31 participents as by now (17 enrolled by now):

Tooter (SEND)

Mikeweil (SEND)

Bright Moments (SEND)

Stereojack (SEND)

King Ubu (SEND)

brownie (SEND)

Durium (SEND)

Stefan Wood (SEND)

durchmanx (SEND)

couw (SEND)

MartyJazz(SEND)

cannonball-addict (SEND)

DukeCity (SEND)

Red (welcome !) (SEND)

Mr. Bassman (SEND within Mike's package)

catesta (SEND)

sitewinder (SEND)

marcoliv (SEND)

Edited by tjobbe

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, No. 30 took me back to this fun... I'm in, but.... i don't need a seperate copy, because of mikeweil... we meet from time to time  :w , i hope more often in the future... summer break was very long in these times  :crazy:  :party:  :g

with regards

Mr. Bassman

np... I can get two copies to Mike in case of ....let me know.

Cheers, Tjobbe

Well, that would be fine, but you must not do it, because we can copy my exemplar. I'm often at Mikeweils place... we play together in a band, the band-practice-place is at his home and... we have very nice audition-times, kind-of-a-reallife-bft :) , but, most of the time, he is the master and I am the pupil :blush: , but fun, I can tell you.

Well, i should say: Do, as you like, but you should know, that it is no problem for us to make a copy for me. Is this okay ?

regards

Mr. Bassman

If you send two copies to me it would be fine - I will have to return the master recorder next week, and I'm pretty sure the devil will do his tricks to keep us from meeting once they arrived here or whatever - to cut a long story short: If you send two, I can drop one in Mr. Bassman's mailbox any time ..... thanks!