2005 Holiday Tunes for you!

Well, that didn't work. Anyone know how to download these onto a Mac? Or are these strictly for web-listening?

Click on the title while holding down your "control" button

and you should have 5 options pop up. One of them is "Download Linked File."

Highlight that and it should download immediately.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to this as Mr. Bassman brought it to the rehearsal earlier today. Curiously, I like the sound better than on the latest CD, althought these are MP3S - did you use compression, limiters etc. on This is the place? The drums especially are much more to my liking on your home recording, Jim - they must sound fuckin' incredible in high resolution.

Edited by mikeweil

Just finished taping the 12/24 Night Lights, which will air for an hour starting around 11:05 or11:10 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Here's the last set, which should come on around midnight:

Organissimo, "A Child Is Born"

Frank Sinatra, "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear"

Dexter Gordon, "The Christmas Song"

Happy holidays! :party:

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready for dinner while having my first listen to the organissimo Christmas CD.

Big :tup

This may be the first version of 'Little Drummer Boy' I've ever actually liked. That groove kills.

That was my idea ;) .. We were kickin' around some ideas for Xmas tunes in the basement studio and Jim wanted to do an uptempo swing version of Drummer Boy and after playing it a couple of times that way I poo pooed it and said, " Nahhh, that's too cliched, ,, Hey, how about this?" :cool:

Getting ready for dinner while having my first listen to the organissimo Christmas CD.

Big :tup

This may be the first version of 'Little Drummer Boy' I've ever actually liked. That groove kills.

That was my idea ;) .. We were kickin' around some ideas for Xmas tunes in the basement studio and Jim wanted to do an uptempo swing version of Drummer Boy and after playing it a couple of times that way I poo pooed it and said, " Nahhh, that's too cliched, ,, Hey, how about this?" :cool:

Quite fibbin' Randy! It was Zora's idea. The funky pitter patter of her feet as she b-lined about the house gave you the pattern idea. ;)

But seriously, you did lay it down there brother. Very nicely done!

g

• 10 months later...