My choice for album of the week

Wussup music lovers! I just heard the new album by The Isley Brothers called "Baby Makin' Music" and I absolutely loved it. My cousin from Universal Music introduced me to it and it really turned out to be a great album. If you like their past work, you will definitely like this one because you would not expect less from The Isley Brothers, so check out this new album!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BY827...v=glance&n=5174

I'll have the "Spam Spam Spam Egg and Spam," but hold the egg.

Or how about the spam, beans, spam, Isley Brothers, and spam. That one hasn't got much spam in it. Or on second thought I guess it does. At least the Isley Brothers have great relevance to a bunch of hard bop lovers, eh? :P

Wussup music lovers! I just heard the new album by The Isley Brothers called "Baby Makin' Music" and I absolutely loved it. My cousin from Universal Music introduced me to it and it really turned out to be a great album. If you like their past work, you will definitely like this one because you would not expect less from The Isley Brothers, so check out this new album!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BY827...v=glance&n=5174

Which Isley Brother are you?

My choice for Masterhit of the Week...

:g:g:g

Hey, has anybody ever gotten banninated before, after only one post?? :ph34r:

Edit: What's the record for least number of posts before bannination?? Musicboy was something like only 8 posts -- but what an amazing 8 posts they were. :P

Edited by Rooster_Ties

?? Musicboy was something like only 8 posts -- but what an amazing 8 posts they were. :P

Wow, that was a trip down memory lane. I was still just a lurker when all that went down. Musicboy was (and I'm sure continues to be) a real dweeb. Glad to see Dan Gould has mellowed from those days. :huh:;)

Say, as long as there's no big problem with derailing this particular thread, what was the outcome of the whole Mnytime saga? I've forgotten what happened.

Say, as long as there's no big problem with derailing this particular thread, what was the outcome of the whole Mnytime saga? I've forgotten what happened.

If everything was on the level, Mnytime passed away, according to his brother (Kareem I think?). I don't know what happened to his reptiles or his vast music collection...

My choice for Masterhit of the Week...

:g:g:g

Hey, has anybody ever gotten banninated before, after only one post?? :ph34r:

Edit: What's the record for least number of posts before bannination?? Musicboy was something like only 8 posts -- but what an amazing 8 posts they were. :P

I do recall someone being banned after 1 post. I think he was claiming to be Clint Eastwood. I have to check to see if I can find the post.