Ebay craziness

The Quebec Hardee Mosaic which is now stored in one of several secret impenetrable locations is not going to be sacrificed for this acquisition. Even hinting at the source of my funds puts this entire operation, ...er purchase in jeopardy. Goad me no further. :ph34r:

Edited by Ed Swinnich

Is this even legal?

This reminds me of the $200 bill with the likeness of Dubya that was used at supermarket in North Carolina. :lol:

Here's the story from thesmokinggun.com

SEPTEMBER 12--North Carolina cops are searching for a guy who successfully passed a $200 bill bearing George W. Bush's portrait and a drawing of the White House complete with lawn signs reading "We like ice cream" and "USA deserves a tax cut." The phony Bush bill--a copy of which you'll find below--was presented to a cashier at a Food Lion in Roanoke Rapids on September 6 by an unidentified male who was seeking to pay for $150 in groceries. Remarkably, the cashier accepted the counterfeit note and gave the man $50 change. In a separate incident involving a different perp, Roanoke Rapids cops Tuesday arrested Michael Harris, 24, for attempting last month to pass an identical $200 Bush bill at a convenience store.

bushbill1.jpg