Ebay craziness

$$null is staying true to his name and is riding on the bottom of the bids. Damn it: he needs her advice!! How else to explain why women run away from him all the time??

Of course, if he had the business acumen of the enterprising Mr. Pervert there, he would just win the bid anyway. :lol:

Edited by connoisseur series500

$$null is staying true to his name and is riding on the bottom of the bids. Damn it: he needs her advice!! How else to explain why women run away from him all the time??

Of course, if he had the business acumen of the enterprising Mr. Pervert there, he would just win the bid anyway. :lol:

You know.....she probably is an ex-girlfriend of the guy pimping her old photo....and he will write all letters.....if it really is a "her", I bet we hear from the girl in the future....just the kind of story an "famous" author would have....

I guess that advice from the daughter of the bride of Frankenstein isn't worth what it used to be...

Don't be too sure. She's selling the same service again, and this time the bidding's already up to $81.00, with over 7 hours left to go!!!!

Imaginary Online GIRLFRIEND ~ The ORIGINAL!!!

I think the next "New Economy" will involve imaginary services, such as this. People will pay to have real people serve imaginary roles in their lives.

Hey, at least it's much more personal (and probably 'real' too) than projecting yourself into reality TV shows -- doncha think???

• 2 weeks later...