Happy birthday Big Al!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one thing better than a birthday and that’s a birthday thread at Organissimo! You guys are da best!

Hans, as always, thanks for starting the festivities so I can start celebrating a day early!

Jim R, the bill for the sambawich is on its way by carrier bastbird. He takes credit cards. (He oughta, he took mine!)

Skid, you are one sick MF. Don’t ever change. And thank you for posting a picture WITHOUT Dennis DeYoung!

Mikeweil, du ist sehr wunderbar, mein gut freund!

Lon, I’d thought I was gonna have BBQ tonight, but DAMN those fajitas look good! Trudy’s? 

JSngry, sorry I missed the gig last night, and I’m sure you’re more tired of hearing it than I am of saying it, but I still feel bad. Have no idea what ZOOP means, but it made me laugh and that’s all that matters.

Johnny, don’t feel bad my friend: for a whole day, I get to be older than you! Come tomorrow, well.... :g

Everyone else, thank y’all! For emptying my wallet, for making me laugh, for making me think, for everything. Thank you!

Back to the party!

• 6 years later...