Happy Birthday, Free For All

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Mrs. FFA is off at a gig until tomorrow, so it was a quiet day (nothing at all wrong with that). We'll probably go out tomorrow or Sunday.

Took the dog to the park, got a haircut and am going to make some homemade pizza for dinner.

I appreciate this place and am grateful to be a part of this group.

I like that "what unites us is greater than what divides us".

Good to be among so many music lovers. :)

Glenn, let's fire up that sucker and whip up some 'cue for eveyone! :crazy:

Mrs. FFA is also a trombonist! She dallies in the classical genre fortunately. She is the trombone prof at the U. of Missouri at KC Conservatory. Thank god she plays in a different genre than me- the last last thing I want is to get a call like: "Hey Paul, we need a trombone for this upcoming gig, is YOUR WIFE available??"

Every girlfriend I ever had eventually got bugged because I spent too much time practicing and playing gigs. Now I'm married to someone who practices trombone more than I do! Be careful what you wish for guys!

And finally, we're convinced that our dog thinks all humans play trombone. He sings along when she practices her loud orchestral excerpts. He falls asleep when I practice jazz.

Thanks, please trip your waitresses. :blink:

• 8 years later...