what are you drinking right now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried most of them. . . I actually don't prefer flavored water but this strawberry is not that strong and it is the one I pick up. (I'd rather drink Italian sparkling water, and do). One thing that I don't like is that if I drink this in the after dinner hours I often get some stomach effects I don't like.

10 hours ago, jlhoots said:

I finally got on the Saxum list. 2020 Broken Stones showed up today. Not going to be drinking that for a while.

At my age, I've stopped buying wines that need a lot of time in the cellar. I've stocked up on a bunch of 2018 Californian Cabs that I'll sit on for the next 10 years or so, but after those are all gone, I'll probably switch to buying wines that are ready to drink on release.

Having said this, I am trying to get my hands on a 6-pack of the 2019 Schrader Double Diamond Cabernet, which was just named "Wine of the Year" by the Wine Spectator.

4 hours ago, bresna said:

At my age, I've stopped buying wines that need a lot of time in the cellar. I've stocked up on a bunch of 2018 Californian Cabs that I'll sit on for the next 10 years or so, but after those are all gone, I'll probably switch to buying wines that are ready to drink on release.

Having said this, I am trying to get my hands on a 6-pack of the 2019 Schrader Double Diamond Cabernet, which was just named "Wine of the Year" by the Wine Spectator.

I agree with your entire post.