Mosaic Serial Number Question

vodka

Were the sets bought from Mosaic??

/Shaft

Yes - but it was in the 10% off sale and they ran out before the end of August. So I reckon everything was done in a hurry when they got a new supply.

MG

Are you sure that in your frenzied excitement to open the box immediately and start playing the music that very instant, you didn't perhaps throw away the invoice? :P I'm sure that if you email them, they'll send you another copy of the invoice with the number, and your set will finally be complete! :rolleyes: (How could you even begin to think about listening to the music without knowing the set number? :blink:)

I keep all my invoices for Internet goods. Funnily enough, I didn't get an invoice in my latest delivery this morning from CDBaby. Perhaps there's a sneaky invoice thief who's secretly opening my packages to see what I'm buying and how much I'm spending....

MG

Perhaps there's a sneaky invoice thief who's secretly opening my packages to see what I'm buying and how much I'm spending....

MG

Ahem . . . . there is someone else in your house, is there not? :rolleyes:

Strangely, not when either package arrived...

:D

MG

Aaaah, so she's intercepting them at the post office. :P

Perhaps there's a sneaky invoice thief who's secretly opening my packages to see what I'm buying and how much I'm spending....

MG

MG

Aha! Rich chuckles!

MG

Personally, I always demand that Mosaic authenticate each set I buy with a piece of DNA from the artist in question, which is taped (or in some cases, splattered) over the inside cover. That way if I ever want confirmation that my Stan Kenton is the real deal, I can just order an exhumation of his remains to cross-compare with the DNA sample in my booklet.

Pretty simple, really.

MG

MG

Aha! Rich chuckles!

MG

Um, Goldberg, I am confused , what has Buddy Rich got to do with this? Is he working at the post Office and why would he laugh at your missfortunes?

MG

MG

Aha! Rich chuckles!

MG

Um, Goldberg, I am confused , what has Buddy Rich got to do with this? Is he working at the post Office and why would he laugh at your missfortunes?

Not Buddy Rich but Rich Little.

MG