Why is this happening?

Randy Twizzle

For some reason since yesterday on my home computer all the response posts in any given thread now appear in my Firefox browser as hypertext listings instead of being complete posts. In order to read them I now have to click on the links. Why has this happened and how can I go back to the old way of having the complete post appearing. Below is an small example of the kind of thing I now see after each thread starter:

Posts in this topic

Lazaro Vega Blue Lake's Jazz Datebook Jan 17 2007, 02:27 AM

Lazaro Vega January 25, 2007 The Jazz Datebook: Mondays from... Jan 25 2007, 02:35 AM

For some reason since yesterday on my home computer all the response posts in any given thread now appear in my Firefox browser as hypertext listings instead of being complete posts. In order to read them I now have to click on the links. Why has this happened and how can I go back to the old way of having the complete post appearing. Below is an small example of the kind of thing I now see after each thread starter:

Posts in this topic

Lazaro Vega Blue Lake's Jazz Datebook Jan 17 2007, 02:27 AM

Lazaro Vega January 25, 2007 The Jazz Datebook: Mondays from... Jan 25 2007, 02:35 AM

not sure whether this is what sometimer happened to me... if it is: click on options (in the upper right corner of the first post in any thread) then a listbox opens and the last three entries are the "display modes" what you have right now sounds like "Linear+" to me - what you want is "Standard"

hope this helps

edit to add: i sometimes experience this when entering threads from google :-) (as if google has saved links with these settings - don't know about these things)

Edited by Niko