ah! superbowl controversy!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other night on MSNBC some critic named Muso claimed it looked like he was playing in

a giant condom and was making a safe sex statement ?.....i dunno ..the whole country is off it's

rocker!

Probably Michael Musto from the Village Voice.

The other night on MSNBC some critic named Muso claimed it looked like he was playing in

a giant condom and was making a safe sex statement ?.....i dunno ..the whole country is off it's

rocker!

Thats him !.......i didn't know whether to take him seriously ? he came across like a clown,he

couldn't be serious about the condom ?

rocker!

Thats him !.......i didn't know whether to take him seriously ? he came across like a clown,he

couldn't be serious about the condom ?

Serious? Nah. He's the gay gossip columnist at the Voice, he's never serious.

I just thought it was a silly "teen" display. Considering the age of the performer, it moves from silly to sad.

Agree.

While I've never been much of a Prince fan, dude has some talent and always has. Too bad that doesn't cut it for him or the young ones anymore.

First an appearance on American Idol and now this. Depsite his popularity with some, he is no longer relevant in today's pop culture. Seems as if he is headed in the Michael Jackson "look at me I'm a clown" direction.

The NFL doesn't need Lawrence Welk at half time, they just need to get a grip and cut back on all the over hyped bullshit.

Edited by catesta

I just thought it was a silly "teen" display. Considering the age of the performer, it moves from silly to sad.

Seems as if he is headed in the Michael Jackson "look at me I'm a clown" direction.

I think the Mick Jagger "look at me I'm still rockin' " direction is more a apt of a clown comparison. Prince, as "eccentric" as he is never has been as ungrounded and maladjusted as Jackson.

As long as he keeps making interesting records (which is no means a guarantee - Musicology was a bitch, the followup a yawner), he can do whatever he wants/needs to do live. Different animals (on both sides of the peerformer/audience equation) altogether.

Besides, does anybody think that Tina Turner is too old to still be doing her schtick?

Seems as if he is headed in the Michael Jackson "look at me I'm a clown" direction.

I think the Mick Jagger "look at me I'm still rockin' " direction is more a apt of a clown comparison. Prince, as "eccentric" as he is never has been as ungrounded and maladjusted as Jackson.

As long as he keeps making interesting records (which is no means a guarantee - Musicology was a bitch, the followup a yawner), he can do whatever he wants/needs to do live. Different animals (on both sides of the peerformer/audience equation) altogether.

Besides, does anybody think that Tina Turner is too old to still be doing her schtick?

Fair enough, we differ on our opinions of the guy.

I guess we'll see if Prince still pulls it off like Turner and Mick when he passes the age of 60.

I'll be first in line for tickets to the first of twenty fairwell tours right around the corner. ;)