Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I'm absolutely loving the Premier League this season. Its much more competitive and its nice not to have a clear "Big Four" right from the start. Plus, if Arsenal loses this game against Hull, my Villans are in third place! :excited:

By the way, its been confirmed that Mark Hughes has been sacked. Quite impatient, those Man City owners.

• 2 weeks later...

Sal, whilst they may be currently languishing in League One I'd seriously counsel against calling Leeds Utd a 'little club' in the hearing of anyone forom that area of the UK - a very big club fallen on hard times might be safer biggrin.gif

and no I'm no supporter of them...my team, Reading did a very good job drawing with Liverpool yesterday

Sal, whilst they may be currently languishing in League One I'd seriously counsel against calling Leeds Utd a 'little club' in the hearing of anyone forom that area of the UK - a very big club fallen on hard times might be safer biggrin.gif

I remember their great team of the early 70's with Billy Bremner...

o yes, I grew up with them dominating things... Peter Lorrimer, Norman Hunter, Allan Clarke, Mick Jones (they wore sock hold-ups with tabs showing their shirt number!).....also I'm sure Leeds fan would like to remind everyone that as recently as 2001 they were in the Champions League semi-final...but then it went all very horribly wrong

Horrible news about the Togo National Team bus getting machine gunned in Angola, and sad to hear that there were deaths in the team's crew. I'm amazed that there were no player deaths, since by their account they were shelled for nearly a half hour. This is going to be quite a blow for African football in the future, and surely will raise speculation about security during the World Cup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...