How many rvgs remasters do you own?

Soulstation1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know; not at home. But very few have been upgrades - maybe just the Monks.

I have a vague recollection of the original plan being that they would make only 60 titles as RVGs. Does anyone else remember that, or am I confused? In any case, it looks like that idea went out with the wash.

Don't know; not at home. But very few have been upgrades - maybe just the Monks.

I have a vague recollection of the original plan being that they would make only 60 titles as RVGs. Does anyone else remember that, or am I confused? In any case, it looks like that idea went out with the wash.

What do you mean by "upgrade"?

Are you saying that these were supposed to be better sounding than the earlier CD releases?

I think you better petition one of the audiophile labels(Classic Records, Acoustic Sounds, Mobile Fidelity) to start liscencing BN titles if you really want "upgrades".

If Classic Records vinyl "upgrades " are similar to what they could do with digital you guys would be in for a shock.