QT's Pulp Fiction

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what happened to Tony Rocky Horror?

I had this great idea a couple of years ago, and I'd love to have the opportunity to pitch it to Quentin Tarantino someday (more of a possibility than you might think: I have a family connection to Robert Rodriguez, who worked with Q on "Grind House"). Basically it's a comic book anthology series based on the Tarantino Universe (titled "Pulp Fiction," natch). It would allow writers to expand upon the world Tarantino created in his movies. For example, I've started writing a story called "Viva Los Vegas" which is about the Vega brothers (Vince and Vic) and is obviously set before the events of "Resevoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction." Think about it: You could do stories about Jules walking the earth. Characters like Butch, Honey Bunny and Pumpkin, Tony Rockyhorror, Mia Wallace, any of them could be the subject of a story. Bill studying under Pai Mei? Bud working at the strip club? O-ren fighting her way to the top of the Yakuza clans? Maybe it could established that Mia Wallace's maiden name is Kiddo, making her the twin sister of Beatrix! The Deadly Vipers no doubt have several adventures before the events of "Kill Bill." You could even work in characters Tarantino created for "Natural Born Killers" and "True Romance." There's a lot of untapped potential there. If anyone has any connections and would be interested in helping me pitch this idea, e-mail me!

"Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction." It's a natural!

Edited by Alexander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

"I'm an American. Our names don't mean shit..."

I finally got to use this line a week ago when a Vietnamese girl asked me what my name meant. Just rolled off the tongue before I even had a chance to think about it.

The following year I married her. Now her name don't mean shit either.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Kill Bill 1 & 2 double feature in town on the BIG screen

I've never seen those on the BIG screen

Me and my son saw both of them on the big screen, we had to hunt down 2 at some theater in Times Square that has 25 screens. Lots of fun for both of us, and the scene where Uma Thurman takes on about 100 people in the club is just crazy on a big screen, with the body parts flying around and the blood gushing all over.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...