Organists in San Diego?

Shawn

Bear with me, Shawn............still waiting on some call backs. I'll have some info. for you shortly via the pm system.

Edit: now that I see Jim's online I guess I should tell you that my tenor-playing buddy never called me back. You know those

f'in tenor sax players, eh?

Edited by James

Sorry to derail a serious thread btw, one that might mean a gig for somebody. Me & Shawn used to hang a lot when he lived here, so I assume a degree of familiarity here in the forum that although appropriate in general, is not in keeping with the sincere and serious nature of the thread, i.e. - a gig for somebody.

My bad.

Bear with me, Shawn............still waiting on some call backs. I'll have some info. for you shortly via the pm system.

Edit: now that I see Jim's online I guess I should tell you that my tenor-playing buddy never called me back. You know those

f'in tenor sax players, eh?

He should incorporate his solos (but not my horn, Chuck Berry's already doing that)!

AND he should get his organ-playing buddy a gig!!!

Hey Shawn --------- I believe that Rob Whitlock would be a great call for the session that you're describing. He's talented and versatile, and a really easy-going cat. He must be either out of town or very busy, as I'm not hearing back from him. I'd suggest that your friends go to his website and contact him via e-mail, and in the meantime I'll check on the availability of another local player. Here's a link to his site:

http://robwhitlock.com/welcome.html