Ned Goold teaches!

nedgoold

Hi, this is Ned Goold. I toured the world with Harry Connick Jr. for 19 years and was his musical director and lead altoist for the last 5 years. I also recorded and toured with his Quartet (Other Hours). I've played regularly in NY with my groups for the last 10 years, and have 4 cd's out as well as many with others. I am very well-studied in the styles of most of the great soloists going back to the twenties and have a large library of hundreds of standards. I have developed my own system of harmony stemming from the innovations of the great bebop soloists. The reason for this undignified blast of self-promotion is that i'm looking to teach in the NY area and I believe I have lots of valuable knowledge to impart (and I need the money) so step right up!

goooold@yahoo.com

973-851-7277

Hi, this is Ned Goold. I toured the world with Harry Connick Jr. for 19 years and was his musical director and lead altoist for the last 5 years. I also recorded and toured with his Quartet (Other Hours). I've played regularly in NY with my groups for the last 10 years, and have 4 cd's out as well as many with others. I am very well-studied in the styles of most of the great soloists going back to the twenties and have a large library of hundreds of standards. I have developed my own system of harmony stemming from the innovations of the great bebop soloists. The reason for this undignified blast of self-promotion is that i'm looking to teach in the NY area and I believe I have lots of valuable knowledge to impart (and I need the money) so step right up!

goooold@yahoo.com

973-851-7277

Goooold! You old sea dog....Joel Fass here. Haven't seen you around lately. Saw Farber Thursday.

Study with this guy. He's good.

Hi Ned! You coming to town again soon?

Hey bro whats up. I've actually been to Toronto a couple of times since I saw you. Playing to empty houses unfortunately. My man Keita is always trying to get me up there usually incurring huge financial loss for him, so I guess when he replenishes his coffers I can come up and tilt at windmills some more.

Hi Ned! You coming to town again soon?

Hey bro whats up. I've actually been to Toronto a couple of times since I saw you. Playing to empty houses unfortunately. My man Keita is always trying to get me up there usually incurring huge financial loss for him, so I guess when he replenishes his coffers I can come up and tilt at windmills some more.

Glad to hear things suck all over :excited:

Shit, I thought you were answering me. Now excuse me. I'd say I'm going back to cry in my beer---------but I can't afford one......