Charles Lloyd Discography/Sessionography

fent99

I posted the question tacked onto the end of the Charles Lloyd corner but no response so hope its ok to repeat it below.

I've a question regarding Charles Lloyd, its sort of Discography/Sessionography so hope I'm in the right place. Its sort of an official release too and I wonder whether anyone here can help.

In 1999 I was lucky enough to be in New York when the Jazz Festival was on. I caught a couple of shows and picked up a flier saying they'd been recorded and dutifully checked a website to see if I could order them. None of the shows I'd seen showed up unfortunately but I did see a Charles Lloyd show listed and had heard Voice in the Night so I ordered a disc full. (with a couple of fillers by Charles Gayle and the Brilliant Coroners(!))

Tracks are:

God Give Me Strength

Voice in the Night

A Flower is a Thing

Requiem

The Call

Sombrero Sam

Couple of things:

Can anyone confirm when/where the show took place (All I have is June 3-13 1999 New York) Knitting Factory maybe?

Does anyone have the rest of the show? I like the studio albums but this set with Lloyd, John Scofield in for Abercrombie and I think Marc Johnson on bass with Higgins is brilliant and I've been kicking myself for not springing for the whole thing...

Any other shows released like this (through Knitmedia it says on the back)?

Any info would be great. Its a great idea too and a shame its never really caught on. Always love momentos of the music I've heard live...