Blindfold Test Master Signup Thread

Dan Gould

i guess i'll throw my name in there, hopefully i am still alive and around here in 2008. my taste in music is quite different though based in jazz, i have a fine number of quirky tracks that i'd to see if anyone would recognize.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i guess i'll throw my name in there, hopefully i am still alive and around here in 2008. my taste in music is quite different though based in jazz, i have a fine number of quirky tracks that i'd to see if anyone would recognize.

Is this person still here???(I see a name now doing a quote, but nothing shows up on the original post) Does this move everyone up a month?? If is does, WOW! :blink: I need to get cracking! 2008 will be here before ya know it!

• 1 month later...

If Claude Bartee is one of the victims of the recent accidental members list deletion, he may need to reactivate his account. If he is no longer on the board, this will not happen, and no way to contact him ....

I will start a thread, and if he doesn't react, I will delete his name from the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If Claude Bartee is one of the victims of the recent accidental members list deletion, he may need to reactivate his account. If he is no longer on the board, this will not happen, and no way to contact him ....

I will start a thread, and if he doesn't react, I will delete his name from the list.

Key word: Victim. I demand answers. But seriously I forgot about this place for like the 5th time. it wasn't ever actually my turn to go right?

Re: Victim - some mistake caused several members accounts to be deleted - you can recognize them by posts without the name of the members who posted them.

Yours probably was among them - otherwise you wouldn't have to register again.

I tried to contact you regarding a blindfold test you wanted to do - still interested?

If so, PM me. (Nate Dorward was really looking forward to yours!)

Edited by mikeweil

Re: Victim - some mistake caused several members accounts to be deleted - you can recognize them by posts without the name of the members who posted them.

Yours probably was among them - otherwise you wouldn't have to register again.

I tried to contact you regarding a blindfold test you wanted to do - still interested?

If so, PM me. (Nate Dorward was really looking forward to yours!)

So was I! (if that helps :D )

MG

I see we are behind on schedule somewhat with RDK's december BFT only just started. This would mean my turn is April and that's incredibly bad timing. If someone is able to step in ahead that would be splendid. If someone could be second "backup" that would be cool too as I am not sure whether I can be online much in April/May.