Blindfold Test Master Signup Thread

Dan Gould

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer, Thom. I should be able to continue doing the digital thing for everyone, but it's nice to know I've got a backup in case something happens.

thedwork and Hot Ptah, I'll get you guys on the list. It's kinda flexible right now, so even though you guys are on the tail-end, I'm about to publish a check-in thread for those on the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi all,

Jeff just asked me about BFT # 77 ... I must admit I had completely forgotten about this - I temporarily resigned from commenting as I was too busy trying to make ends meet, and this hasn't changed. I'm sorry but I am completely unprepared an cannot make it this time. To make this worse, I have trouble with my disc burners and sound card and no funds to get it fixed at the moment ...

Is there someone to step in,  please, or maybe you take a summer break, I apologize and hope you can understand.

My fault, sorry again,

best wishes

Mike

I might be interested but need a few questions answered about protocol, procedure, uploading technical stuff, etc. . Is there a BT monitor or guru I can PM?

I'm the new BFT "manager," Michael - drop me a PM.

I've asked clifford_thornton to take BFT #77 - it was originally to be his month anyway. I'll get an updated thread up soon, then we need some more folks to do BFTs - watch this space.

• 3 weeks later...