BFT74 sign-up thread

Calling all BFT-ers! BFT74 is ready and waiting. I’m starting this a little early, because I’m going on holiday on 1 April, but I’ll try to keep up with the posts on the discussion thread, as I travel around.

There is one disc, with a theme, which you may or may not try to guess. In addition, there are four bonus tracks which don’t fit the theme, but which exhibit certain points of interest. Those will only be available on download, because they also don’t fit on the CD. (For those of you who, for reasons incomprehensible to me, don’t like organ stuff much, there are only 4 organ tracks in the BFT.)

If you want a disc, please send me a PM good and early, so I can get it in the post by 26 March. Big Al will be able to distribute the download link on 1 April.

MG

Of course I'm in! Listening to it right now, and I don't know about y'all but I am absolutely LOVING this so far! AFAIC, this continues the joyously whimsical spirit of BFT 73! Y'all are in for a treat!

I quite like it, too :) Been checking the CDs that I'll be sending out.

MG

• 3 weeks later...