fired for being too hot ????

I see a Playboy cenertfold in her future.

She has a butt like Jennifer Lopez!

No ifs ands or butts about it!

She has a smart lawyer took many pictures of her, as it said at the bottom of the story,

.....for her lawsuit showing Lorenzana in her work outfits.

Edited by BERIGAN

CitiBank is a wonderful corporation, it has been like a parent to me. It is amazing that they hired a woman who does not look like a dog.

Seriously, would it not be prudent to know what you are talking about before drawing conclusions? I have seen interviews with the lady and she comes off as being something very different from the image y'all conjure up in your minds. I really had expected a more intelligent response here (except, of course, from....)

I'd guess people are hired, and fired, all the time at least in part based on their physical appearance. I'd not be surprised if she was hired at least partly based on her appearance. Especially in that industry.

She can take her place at the end of a very long line.

CitiBank is a wonderful corporation, it has been like a parent to me. It is amazing that they hired a woman who does not look like a dog.

Seriously, would it not be prudent to know what you are talking about before drawing conclusions? I have seen interviews with the lady and she comes off as being something very different from the image y'all conjure up in your minds. I really had expected a more intelligent response here (except, of course, from....)

Hey everyone knows that an attractive woman is bad for business. :rolleyes:

What does this say about all the women left behind at Citibank? They were not in her league?

Give me break I see women much more attractive and not so full of themselves everyday. I still manage to tie my shoes, drive my car, exit the train without falling into the gap, buy my groceries, get some work done and live my life without pissing myself as a result of their beauty. Nah, this smells like she and her scum bag lawyer Tuckner are looking for a payday.

And the whole releasing a photo spread of her in "work clothes" at his office is a real cheese dick move.

Fuck Citibank, this isn't about defending them. Maybe she did dress too provocative. Maybe her work performance was not good. Of course there is a chance she is telling the truth but I'm guessing that with all the sudden press coverage of a lawsuit filed in November 2009, along with the racy photos and references of a "hot sexy latina" (including from her own lawyer) she is preparing to capitalize on all if it. It's a no lose for her and the scumbag since the case will never enter the courtroom.

Give me break I see women much more attractive and not so full of themselves everyday. I still manage to tie my shoes, drive my car, exit the train without falling into the gap, buy my groceries, get some work done and live my life without pissing myself as a result of their beauty.

I'm with you 100% on this, Chris.

Nah, this smells like she and her scum bag lawyer Tuckner are looking for a payday.

And the whole releasing a photo spread of her in "work clothes" at his office is a real cheese dick move.

I think it smells, too, though that's hardly conclusive :)

MG

On a side note. I did see a woman "not get hired" by a manager once because she was too attractive, he said "none of the staff will be able to focus on their jobs if I hire her". At first I thought he was joking, but he was serious. She was the most qualified candidate and didn't get hired because of curves. So it's not outside of the realm of reality.

On a side note. I did see a woman "not get hired" by a manager once because she was too attractive, he said "none of the staff will be able to focus on their jobs if I hire her". At first I thought he was joking, but he was serious. She was the most qualified candidate and didn't get hired because of curves. So it's not outside of the realm of reality.

I know George Costanza did that while looking for an assistant. Of course he ended up boinking the plain Jane he hired and promised her a raise.