happy Birthday JSngry

Many happy returns, Jim. You're now the same age as I am. Ah - the age of wisdom, also an age when the waistline begins to expand alarmingly (at least in my case - too much time at the #@!$ computer!)

BTW, if you want to get that Eldridge set in the shopping cart, you have to use the LEFT HAND!

(Thanks also for the Blindfold CD's - they arrived safely).

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Thanks.

I figure that at 52, by any reasonable standard my life is more than halfway over. So from here on out it's gonna be about staying reasonably healthy and totally in love above anything else, especially while I'm still young and healthy enough to reap some benefits from having learned a lot of lessons from a lot of mistakes.

I was thinking, wow 56 posts, just about the most ever for a Birthday thead....then I saw the thread was from 2003, but still wow, 54 posts is pretty good for one year and may be a record....someone please check back and let us know! :crazy:

Jim have a great birthday! :party::party::party::party::party: You're not getting older, you're getting...wait, you are getting older....but that is a good thing as you know! :cool: The older you get, the more screwed on your head seems.....

Happy Birthday, Jim, and thanks - this board is a better place because of you.

:party::rhappy::party::rhappy::party:

PS - I am staring and staring and staring at Matthew's "Magic Eye" image, but I don't see anything. Someone will probably tell me there's something silly there, like a smiley face or something.