New Big O Records release (featuring all three members of organissimo)

Jim Alfredson

Just in time for Halloween, comes the debut CD from Glenn Brown & Intergalactic Spiral, a recording project formed by engineer / musician / acoustician / producer Glenn Brown. I'm really excited about this release as these sessions (which occurred over the course of the last few years) have dramatically influenced my own music. In fact, they directly led to the release of my solo electronic/ambient CD and getting me back into synths in general.

All the music on this CD is completely improvised, on the spot, with no pre-conceived notions. It features Glenn Brown on the mighty Buchla CM100 modular synth & guitar, myself on organ and synths, Joe on guitar, Randy on drums (on one track) and some really great Detroit-based musicians. We have over 6 hours of music in the can and this is just the initial release, the first CD (001).

http://www.big-o-rec...&products_id=27

This is a pre-order for a Limited Edition signed and numbered copy of the CD. Official release will be by November 1st.

BIGO_2415_sm.jpg

Just in time for Halloween, comes the debut CD from Glenn Brown & Intergalactic Spiral, a recording project formed by engineer / musician / acoustician / producer Glenn Brown. I'm really excited about this release as these sessions (which occurred over the course of the last few years) have dramatically influenced my own music. In fact, they directly led to the release of my solo electronic/ambient CD and getting me back into synths in general.

All the music on this CD is completely improvised, on the spot, with no pre-conceived notions. It features Glenn Brown on the mighty Buchla CM100 modular synth & guitar, myself on organ and synths, Joe on guitar, Randy on drums (on one track) and some really great Detroit-based musicians. We have over 6 hours of music in the can and this is just the initial release, the first CD (001).

http://www.big-o-rec...&products_id=27

This is a pre-order for a Limited Edition signed and numbered copy of the CD. Official release will be by November 1st.

BIGO_2415_sm.jpg

I'm in! (hoping for a low number! :P ) good luck with this project!

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...