Call for BFT presenters

jeffcrom

If you would like to present a Blindfold Test for the edification and amusement of your fellow O Board members, please sign up here. If you aren't sure what a Blindfold Test is, see this thread.

We have BFT presenters lined up through April, and Hot Ptah can do one later in the year. And of course, February of 2012 is covered, thanks to Thom Keith. But time flies, and I'd like to have some other presenters lined up. If you are interested, but unsure of the process, send me a PM, and I'll be glad to help. I'm also available to help with technical issues (such as uploading files) and with mailing out discs.

It's a lot of fun - I hope some folks will consider doing a Blindfold Test.

Can I get a slot?

Never done one and haven't participated for a while either but would be keen now!

Sure! The response to this thread has been so good that the next open slot is now October - I'll put you down for then. There is a slight chance that the last couple of slots could move up a month.

Can I get a slot?

Never done one and haven't participated for a while either but would be keen now!

Sure! The response to this thread has been so good that the next open slot is now October - I'll put you down for then. There is a slight chance that the last couple of slots could move up a month.

Just don't forget me for this year! I already have my BFT finished!

Edited by Hot Ptah

Can I get a slot?

Well, damn! I had forgotten that you had requested a 2011 slot. You are now down for BFT #92 in November. And I added a "down the road" section to the Master List to remind myself of requests that are further out than a few months.

Can I get a slot?

Well, damn! I had forgotten that you had requested a 2011 slot. You are now down for BFT #92 in November. And I added a "down the road" section to the Master List to remind myself of requests that are further out than a few months.

I'm glad I mentioned it then. Hmmmm, November. I will have to think of a holiday bonus track now!