Worlds Records sale

worldsrecords.com

I didn't see this posted elsewhere, but I got an email from Worlds stating that they are having a 15% off sale, applicable to everything they sell. A couple dozen CDs are on sale with a combined 23% discount off the list price (http://www.worldsrecords.com/catalog/birthdays/1janbirth.html); this latter offer is good through Friday. Many titles offered by Worlds can be had cheaper, even with the discount, but the discounted price for Jazz Oracle CDs ($12.75) is pretty competitive, at least for the single cd sets. Blowitoutahere.com sells Jazz Oracle titles for a buck or so less, but they charge a buck more per disc for shipping, and Worlds has timelier service. For multiple-disc Jazz Oracle titles, however, blowitoutahere is still better. You can get the Red Nichols 3-cd sets for 26 bucks plus a dollar shipping there, vs. 34 or so dollars at Worlds. Just letting everyone know - I have no ties to either of these sites.

According to the email, the 15% off sale is not subject to an end date at this point.