Dedicated - new organissimo CD

Jim Alfredson

I'm excited to announce our newest CD, "Dedicated", is now available for pre-orders via Kickstarter. As most of you know, we've done "crowd sourcing" before, but just via this website and/or the Big O Store. I decided to use Kickstarter this time around because it allows folks to more easily use credit cards and you don't have to have a Paypal account.

Check out the participation levels and please consider helping to make this CD a reality. More info will be posted in the next few weeks including an overview of the recording process and audio examples.

Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1364188191/dedicated-the-new-cd-from-organissimo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a fan made iPhone video of us jamming back in January. Ralph Tope, the new guitarist, is featured nicely in this clip.

Very much enjoyed seeing and hearing that type music played in a room for a change instead of on a stage. It's righter that way for me!

:tup :tup :tup :tup :tup

Edited by JSngry

Looks very promising! I should be able to do the $30 level to get the bonus download tracks. Do let me know if the shipping to Canada is going to be a problem (or require some additional adjustment). If so, I can live with the downloads only. Good luck, guys!

Ok, I'm in @ $30. Assuming all goes well, just PM me if a Canadian shipping address doesn't pop up when you are getting ready to ship. Thanks!