What Things Will You LIKE In Your Jazz?

Dan Gould

I like disjointed, unstructured bursts of noise, with no recognizable rhythmic pulse, which go on for a very long time.

Try a sermon. Rev Jasper Williams' 'I fell in love with a prostitute' is very good, often very loud, and very long (56 mins).

MG

Oh dear. What's the story about MG?

Old Testament prophet Hosea, told by his god to marry Gomer, a gentile prostitute, and what happened to them afterwards.

A wonderful example of how to use entertainment to get the message over.

MG

A photo I took last year of two ruined tin mine engine houses on the coast of Cornwall near St Just at sunset.

I'll put a bigger copy up when I get home on Monday - it's one of those right time, right place snaps. We must have an avatar thread somewhere.

I'd love to see a larger photo, as this is a great shot. I'll look for it on Monday!

I like disjointed, unstructured bursts of noise, with no recognizable rhythmic pulse, which go on for a very long time.

Try a sermon. Rev Jasper Williams' 'I fell in love with a prostitute' is very good, often very loud, and very long (56 mins).

MG

Oh dear. What's the story about MG?

Old Testament prophet Hosea, told by his god to marry Gomer, a gentile prostitute, and what happened to them afterwards.

A wonderful example of how to use entertainment to get the message over.

MG

Thanks MG and JSngry

A photo I took last year of two ruined tin mine engine houses on the coast of Cornwall near St Just at sunset.

I'll put a bigger copy up when I get home on Monday - it's one of those right time, right place snaps. We must have an avatar thread somewhere.

I'd love to see a larger photo, as this is a great shot. I'll look for it on Monday!

Can now be seen here: