Back in business

brownie

Yes, we lost everything posted in the last few days, but it's all working again. Whoo hoo!

Now the question is whether to upgrade to the lastest version of the Invision forum software. We will lose the secondary topic titles but it is much more streamlined, easier on the eyes, and features tight integration with social media. I think it's worth it. Plus the version we're on is technically unsupported.

Yes, we lost everything posted in the last few days, but it's all working again. Whoo hoo!

Well, not quite - when I click on "view new content" I get nothing, although there are plenty of new posts judging by the first page.

What happened to the Calliope Records topic lovingly posted by me 11/6 or 7?

Q :unsure:

See Jim's post above.

Now the question is whether to upgrade to the lastest version of the Invision forum software. We will lose the secondary topic titles but it is much more streamlined, easier on the eyes, and features tight integration with social media. I think it's worth it. Plus the version we're on is technically unsupported.

I definitely feel we should.

• 2 months later...

I was having problems months and months ago. Could not determine what was wrong of if anyone else was having problems. I left the board for quite awhile. I see now, there were others having problems. I'm glad to be back. :bwallace:

How do I get my picture back on display???? It is in my profile info.

Edited by BruceW